Okay. So I've realized that I got to make a decision. To blog or not to blog. By not blogging, I mean what I've been doing. Sure, posting stuff you've written can be cool every now and then, but its not blogging. A blog is a log. With a b in front of it. I think I'm going to model my doctrine of true bahlogging off of Jen's. I like her style. Her posts come consistently with numbers. Not an occasional rambling like that Tyler guy (who is he?). But yeah. Its not called Brambling. Actually, thats cool somebody should do that. Beetles. The other thing about blogging is, who's reading it? Could be anybody. Creepy stalkers from Texas. Creepy stalkers from South Dakota. A friend of a friend's mom. Back to the beginning. I don't mean posting stuff I haven't written. I mean writing for the sake of the log. What? Do you think ship's captains always had stuff to say? "Day 157 in the Bering Sea: Water remains blue." He wasn't like, "Screw this, maybe I'll go write a poem." Maybe he did, but when the time for logging came around he logged that water and that blue. Logged it so hard. Now do it with a b.
Music: Jacob Golden. Really neat folky musician.
Zombie Apocalypse: http://sfgamereviews.blogspot.com
7 comments:
First of all, if my post are occasional yours are annual. Secondly, I don't think you have the clout to be saying how a blog should be run as you've only posted nine times this year. I also have problems with your logos, but as it stands your ethos is bad enough to sink your little rhetorical ship into the blue waters of the Bering Sea.
Just kidding Ken, loved the post. But keep your nose out of the Madman's corner.
December 3, 2008: Kenny still blogs erratically. Nothing else to report.
ha! I loved your last line. That's awesome
Hey it really is Kenny! Hi!
Lol, does Tyler know you had an awesome blog up and running for two or three years on Xanga? :-P
Just sayin'. ;-)
If I were a ship's captain (and who's sayin' I ain't?), my (b)logs would be the awesomest ever.
He knows. But thats gonna stop him from having some fun at Kenny's expense. Good looking out.
Psh. Thanks for dissing my blogging style. Or lack thereof.
Post a Comment