Monday, December 22, 2008

Twenty-Two

East is now.


And thirty degrees is warm.


This makes me sad that I've stooped so low. I remember the days when warmth had standards, ideals. When warmth believed in something. Now just anything goes. Ain't that how it always is. Ain't. Ha. Beetles.

Okay, weird thing I just looked up on YouTube. Theremins. YouTube the name Thomas Grillo. The guy is completely legit but unintentionally really funny to watch. He calls himself a "thereminist". I used to have glasses like that.

I was reminded today of how much I miss flip-flops. And how much I think they should just be called Flops. O the sumer.

Music: The Frames. I've known about them for a while but I never really caught on until recently. Thanks Jen.
Zombie Apocalypse: What Are Your Chances Of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse?
Mr. Herb: I hope he survives Christmas.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

yeh, um that guy is awesome. I love how he freezes himself at the beginning of the video lol and from now on they're called flops. I just heard this awesome frames song called hollocaine. i haven't looked up the lyrics but the tune is beast.