lol. likewise--likewise very haikuish. Or, I think you might have mixed your feet up, but its still awesome. Literary symbolism back to Mice and Men, with the introduction of "Kenny", who is probably the smaller fool, since you've already identified yourself with the giant one.
my favorite animals are dogs( Dog the bounty hunter)lol and my goldfish was named goldie( goldie hawn). I have only heard a couple of Mae songs, but it makes me happy that they named their band after me:)
3 comments:
very haikuish.
Mice and men shades of Lenny
I am the giant fool
you are Kenny.
lol. likewise--likewise very haikuish. Or, I think you might have mixed your feet up, but its still awesome. Literary symbolism back to Mice and Men, with the introduction of "Kenny", who is probably the smaller fool, since you've already identified yourself with the giant one.
my favorite animals are dogs( Dog the bounty hunter)lol and my goldfish was named goldie( goldie hawn). I have only heard a couple of Mae songs, but it makes me happy that they named their band after me:)
Post a Comment